- $25 for two tickets to a standup comedy show, one appetizer, and one slice of cake (up to $58 total value)
- When: any show of your choice through July 16, excluding special events
- Where: Flappers Comedy Club
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the Burbank and Claremont menus.
- Click to view the Burbank and Claremont schedules.
Jen Kober (May 16–17, Claremont)
Comedienne and actress seen in The Mindy Project, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and FX’s Anger Management
Warning: contains profanity and frightening department store imagery
Carlos Alazraqui (May 23–24, Burbank)
Actor, writer, and impressionist best known for his role as Deputy Garcia on Reno 911! and as the voice of the Taco Bell chihuahua
Jeff Richards (May 30–31, Claremont)
As seen on Saturday Night Live and MADtv
Warning: contains coarse language, unintelligible Spanish speaking
Flappers Comedy Club
Dave Reinitz packed up all his belongings into a motor home, left New York, and began driving across the country because he was bored. When the engine finally blew, he was in Los Angeles, and decided that was where he would stay. As if by providence, Dave immediately took to his newfound city’s comedy scene. Eventually, he partnered up with comedian Barbara Holliday for his life’s next great adventure—Flappers Comedy Club.
Today, Barbara, whose credits include Naked Gun 33 1/3 and Friends, co-manages the multipurpose club she owns with Dave. A breeding ground for new talent, the venue plays host to standup comics and variety acts, and gives up-and-comers a hand with comedy classes called Flappers University. Many local and rising comedians have tested their standup material at Flappers, and the stage has supported the seasoned weight of stars such as Dave Attell and Jason Alexander. Before, during, or after shows, patrons can fuel their giggle fits with grub from the club’s onsite restaurant, including Cajun-spiced burgers, seared ahi, and brick-oven pizzas.