Multi-award-winning young Elvis impersonator grabs hold of the hip-swiveling magic and bell-bottom glory of the King of Rock and Roll
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Must be 3–12 years old to use a child/student ticket. Ages 13 and up require an adult ticket.
- Each performance takes place on a Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Length of performance: 90 minutes
- April 18 or 25
- May 2, 9, or 23
- June 13, 20, or 27
- July 11, 18, or 25
- August 1, 8, 22, or 29
- September 5, 12, 19, or 26
- October 10 or 24
- November 7, 14, or 21
- December 5, 12, 19, 23
- The tribute encompasses all three eras of Elvis Presley’s career—from the hip-swiveling magic of the “Hound Dog” era through the “Burning Love” era of his later career.
- The Elvis lookalike: Alex Mitchell, an award-winning impersonator representing the King in all of his glory. He got his start winning the “Jr. Elvis” title at Legends In Concert in 2010 and has been racking up awards ever since.
- Most recently: Mitchell was crowned the Fan Favorite in 2016 at the Lake George Elvis Festival—one of the largest Elvis festivals in the world with 3,000 fans in attendance—and the Fan Favorite at the Myrtle Beach Festival in 2017.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 23, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required 48 hours in advance. Redeem starting 4/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Performance selection subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.