What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for 400-level seating (up to $51.95 value)
- $30 for one ticket for seating in sections 301, 302, 308, or 309 (up to $51.95 value)
Flight of the Conchords
- Jemaine Clement is a voice actor (heard in Rio and The BFG), a film actor (seen in the vampire mockumentary What We Do in the Shadows and the indie-comedy classic Eagle vs. Shark), and, of course, a multi-instrumentalist.
- Bret McKenzie can be seen in the first and last Lord of the Rings films and in The Hobbit trilogy, and his musical prowess earned him an Academy Award for Best Original Song for the 2011 Muppets original “Man or Muppet.”
- When their powers combine they become Flight of the Conchords, the Grammy-winning New Zealand musical-comedy duo behind laugh-out-loud songs such as “Part-Time Model” and “Business Time,” both of which were heard on their self-titled hit TV show.
- Special Guest—Demetri Martin: Expect to see a little bit of everything from this former correspondent for The Daily Show, who’s known for pairing his sharp one-liners and live drawings with harmonica, keyboard, tambourine, and even glockenspiel.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/24 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.