Though you can listen to music at home, you can't replicate the energy of the crowd, the charisma of the performers, or the thrill of guessing which animal the door guy will draw on your hand this time. Get the full experience with this GrouponLive deal to the R You On the List? tour featuring Flo Rida, Cee Lo, and B.o.B at the Los Angeles Sports Arena on Sunday, July 8, at 7 p.m. Choose from the following merchandise and reserved seating options:
- For $34, you get one concourse ticket (up to a $58.10 value, including all fees).
- For $44, you get one loge ticket (up to a $73.45 value, including all fees).
- For $50, you get one arena-riser ticket (up to an $83.70 value, including all fees).
- For $72, you get one rear reserved floor ticket (up to a $121.55 value, including all fees).
- For $99, you get one front reserved floor ticket (up to a $165.55 value, including all fees).
- For $15, you get one official tour T-shirt, available to ticket-holding customers for pickup inside the concert (a $25 value). Sizes are determined at pickup and based on availability.
The R You On the List? tour brings together established superstars and rising talents in a night of beats, hooks, and rhymes. Known for such chart-topping hits as "Low" and "Right Round," rapper Flo Rida crafts churning dance anthems, enlivened by lyrics bubbling over with gleeful braggadocio. His upcoming album, Wild Ones, will add new anthems to his repertoire, including the single "Good Feeling," which Pop Crush singled out as "destined to be a dance floor burner with its acoustic-driven guitars, computerized beats and charging keyboards."
Grammy winner Cee Lo Green brings his distinctive high-pitched vocals to retro-flavored hits such as "Crazy" and "Forget You." Known for his eccentric appearance, Green amps up his imposing presence with such accessories as floor-length fur coats, pet cockatoos, and skintight suits that perfectly replicate his physical appearance, but with an added je ne sais quoi.
B.o.B—the 23-year-old wunderkind responsible for megahits "Airplanes" and "Nothin' On You"— continues his meteoric rise with carefully constructed verses that demonstrate his linguistic prowess and ability to function as a rhyming dictionary in the case of societal collapse. XXL recently praised his ever-evolving style, lauding his new release Strange Clouds for its "cycling synths and chorus-like background vocals." YouTube phenom Karmin specializes in quirky covers of hit songs such as Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass.” Popular original songs by the duo include "Take It Away," whose soaring chorus and fast-paced lyrics provided a score to 2011 NBA Finals commercials. Helping them warm up the crowd, college student Kirko Bangz delivers lyrics on real-world problems and romantic drama in a smooth, moody singsong.