What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in tier 4 (up to $56.45 value)
- $49 for one G-Pass for seating in tier 3 (up to $79.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Sound: The songwriting duo, who’ve penned tracks for Michael Jackson and Jill Scott, have a captivating neo-soul sensibility that’s led to collaborations with artists such as Mos Def, Macy Gray, and Earth, Wind & Fire.
- Their Reunion: The duo disbanded in 2007, only to surprise fans when Marsha Ambrosius brought Natalie Stewart out on stage in a December 2014 concert.
- Start With: “Say Yes,” “Floetic”
- By the numbers: 5 musicians, 4 studio albums, 3 SoulTracks Readers’ Choice Awards, and 25 years melting hearts with soulful R&B
- By the genres: R&B with elements of jazz, rock, funk, and Latin and Jamaican music
- By the instruments: vocals, drums, guitar, piano, saxophone, synthesizer, bass, and sometimes steel drums
- By the hits: the percussive “Breakin’ My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)” and the diamonds-on-velvet “What Kind of Man Would I Be”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.