- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in tier 4 (up to $56.45 value)
- $49 for one G-Pass for seating in tier 3 (up to $79.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Sound: The songwriting duo, who’ve penned tracks for Michael Jackson and Jill Scott, have a captivating neo-soul sensibility that’s led to collaborations with artists such as Mos Def, Macy Gray, and Earth, Wind & Fire.
- Their Reunion: The duo disbanded in 2007, only to surprise fans when Marsha Ambrosius brought Natalie Stewart out on stage in a December 2014 concert.
- Start With: “Say Yes,” “Floetic”
- By the numbers: 5 musicians, 4 studio albums, 3 SoulTracks Readers’ Choice Awards, and 25 years melting hearts with soulful R&B
- By the genres: R&B with elements of jazz, rock, funk, and Latin and Jamaican music
- By the instruments: vocals, drums, guitar, piano, saxophone, synthesizer, bass, and sometimes steel drums
- By the hits: the percussive “Breakin’ My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)” and the diamonds-on-velvet “What Kind of Man Would I Be”