- $19 for one G-Pass for seating in rows GGG–QQQ of terrace sections 10–13 (up to $54.10 value)
- $29 for one G-Pass for seating in rows SS–WW of rear-loge sections 5–7 (up to $65.60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Devil’s Dance Floor: Flogging Molly with Gogol Bordello & Hepcat
- The Flogging Molly formula: punk rock meets Celtic folk
- The Gogol Bordello formula: a blend of international influences anchored by Ukrainian Gypsy rhythms and an adventurous rock-and-roll spirit
- Elements shared by both bands: hellion vocals, heart-revving percussion, unconventional use of violin and accordion
- Flogging Molly’s frontman: Dublin-born singer Dave King, who has spearheaded the group’s frenetic live performances, political commentary, and genre-bending philosophy since their 2000 debut, Swagger
- How Gogol Bordello keeps an international groove: frontman Eugene Hütz is from Ukraine; bassist Thomas Gobena is from Ethiopia; violinist Sergey Ryabtsev is from Russia; percussionist Pedro Erazo-Segovia is from Ecuador; and singer-dancer Elizabeth Sun is from Hong Kong by way of Scotland
- Flogging Molly singles you’ve stomped and jigged to: “Drunken Lullabies,” “What’s Left of the Flag,” and “The Worst Day Since Yesterday”
- Festivals you’ve seen Gogol Bordello play: Lollapalooza (US, Chile, and Brazil), Pinkpop, Bonnaroo, Leeds, Reading, and Coachella
- The events: Festivities include traditional Irish beer gardens, Irish food, entertainment and much more
Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre
8808 Irvine Center Dr.
Irvine, CA 92618