What You'll Get
- One G-Pass ticket with skip-the-line pass and Elite Parking pass to see Flogging Molly & Gogol Bordello with special guest Mariachi El Bronx
- When: Thursday, June 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for reserved seating in sections 204–206, rows LL–ZZ, with skip-the-line and Elite Parking pass (up to $105 value)
- $40 for general-admission pit, with skip-the-line and Elite Parking pass (up to $116 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
G-Pass Package Instructions: Please use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed G-Pass ticket. Please present your printed G-Pass ticket at the designated Skip the Line entrance for early entry.
Flogging Molly and Gogol Bordello
- The Flogging Molly formula: punk rock meets Celtic folk
- The Gogol Bordello formula: a blend of international influences anchored by Ukrainian Gypsy rhythms and an adventurous rock-and-roll spirit
- Elements shared by both bands: hellion vocals, heart-revving percussion, unconventional use of violin and accordion
- Flogging Molly’s frontman: Dublin-born singer Dave King, who has spearheaded the group’s frenetic live performances, political commentary, and genre-bending philosophy since their 2000 debut, Swagger
- How Gogol Bordello keeps an international groove: frontman Eugene Hütz is from Ukraine; bassist Thomas Gobena is from Ethiopia; violinist Sergey Ryabtsev is from Russia; percussionist Pedro Erazo-Segovia is from Ecuador; and singer-dancer Elizabeth Sun is from Hong Kong by way of Scotland
- Flogging Molly singles you’ve stomped and jigged to: “Drunken Lullabies,” “What’s Left of the Flag,” and “The Worst Day Since Yesterday”
- Festivals you’ve seen Gogol Bordello play: Lollapalooza (US, Chile, and Brazil), Pinkpop, Bonnaroo, Leeds, Reading, and Coachella
- Flogging Molly’s next album: coming in 2015
- Gogol Bordello’s latest album: Pura Vida Conspiracy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Toyota Oakdale on 6/18. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.