- $15 for one early-discount G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $30.45 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $30.45 value)
- Click to view the venue layout](http://gr.pn/1SPW7KP)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Sound: Classic Celtic folk cooked in a punk-burning oven.
- The Elements: hellion vocals and atomizing guitars thrust forward by a flood of Irish fiddle, mandolin, and accordion chords; lyrics that suggest an ideological marriage between Johnny Cash and Johnny Rotten
- The Members: seven Los Angeles musicians—led by Dublin-born singer Dave King—who have pied-pipered their fervent fan base into jaunty jigs and sing-along euphoria since 1997
- The Name: It comes from an LA pub called Molly Malone’s. Dave told Kerrang! magazine, “We used to play there every Monday night and we felt like we were flogging it to death, so we called the band Flogging Molly.”
- The Fan Favorites: “Drunken Lullabies,” “What’s Left of the Flag,” “Don’t Shut “Em Down”
- The New Album: Dave and the gang have yet to announce the title, but it’s set to come out sometime this year.