All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $40 for one reserved ticket and parking (up to $50 value)
- $80 for one reserved ticket, a pre-opera lunch or dinner, and parking (up to $100 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Friday, February 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 14, at 2:30 p.m.
Pre-opera lunches and dinners will start two hours before showtime.
Vienna…City Of My Dreams
- The Theme: romance and love—just in time for Valentine’s Day
- The Program: a medley of songs and arias from operettas, operas, and musical-theatre productions
- The Performers: soprano Ariana Douglas, mezzo-soprano Katherine Fili, tenor Thomas Leighton, and baritone Leroy Y. Davis, each of whom is making their Florentine Opera Studio Artists debut, with Ruben Piirainen on the Piano and Double bassist Barry Paul Clark
- The Conductor: Florentine Opera Company’s general director William Florescu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Dinner reservations required by 2/8. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Florentine Opera Company
Florentine Opera Company—the nation's sixth oldest—has blanketed audiences with the voices of local, national, and international opera singers since its premiere season in 1933. Guests unfamiliar with opera can gain insight to special productions thanks to meet-the-artist sessions, pre-performance talks, and other events. Between performances, Between performances, Florentine's members build appreciation for culture by leading arts-education programs in schools and in the community.