What You'll Get
- One or two tickets to Fuel
- When: Saturday, November 22, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Sand Point Park
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25 value)
- $35 for one VIP ticket (up to $50 value). VIP includes a reserved viewing area, private bar and restroom, and free snacks.
- $70 for two VIP tickets (up to $100 value)
- Fuel is: any material burned to produce heat or power
- Fuel the band is: just like fuel (the fuel), but less likely to fit inside a gas tank
- How long Fuel’s been crafting combustible riffs and impassioned lyrics: since 1985
- When they achieved mainstream success: in 1998 with their major-label debut, Sunburn
- Platinum-selling hits that represent the band’s special blend of melody and muscle: “Shimmer,” “Bad Day,” “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)”
- Good news for longtime Fuelies: original lead singer Brett Scallions is back behind the mic
- What else is new with Fuel: the 2014 album Puppet Strings, anchored by the singles “Soul to Preach To” and “Yeah!”
- Get there early for: lumbering alt-rock from Brilliant Lie, Leaving Haven, and Within Reason
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2014. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sand Point Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Florida Beer Festivals' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.