- Tickets to the Florida Ranch Rodeo & Cowboy Heritage Festival
- When: Friday, September 26, at 7 p.m. or Saturday, September 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Silver Spurs Arena in Osceola Heritage Park
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m. for the Ranch Rodeo; 10 a.m. for the Heritage Festival on Saturday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children 10 and under receive free admission.
- $10 for two tickets (a $20 value)
- $18 for four tickets (a $40 value)
Florida Ranch Rodeo & Cowboy Heritage Festival
Every autumn, the Florida Ranch Rodeo & Cowboy Heritage Festival sets up shop in Kissimmee for a two-day celebration of Florida’s cattle-ranching history. Fans can step or gallop into the air-conditioned Silver Spurs Arena for back-to-back nights of non-stop action. Participating teams descend upon the arena from working ranches all across the state to showcase skills that apply to their everyday work in events ranging from wild cow milking and team sorting to bronc riding and the stampede race.
On Saturday, the free-to-attend Cowboy Heritage Festival sets the celebration in motion starting at 10 a.m. There, families can learn about Florida’s ranching past while listening to cowboy storytellers, exploring cowboy artwork, and watching demonstrators craft tools, such as the whips cowboys use to trim their mustaches. Attendees can also take in a working cow dog competition and taste the savory samples of an all-day beef cook off.