- $12 for one G-Pass with seating in rows 8 and up (up to $24.60 value)
- $17 for one G-Pass with seating in rows 1–7 (up to $30.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Monday, December 28: Providence vs. Cornell at 4:05 p.m. and Boston College vs. Ohio St. at 7:35 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 29: Consolation Game at 4:05 p.m. and Championship Game at 7:35 p.m.
Florida College Hockey Classic
During the final week of 2015, college hockey’s top teams will descend upon southwest Florida to compete in the 16th annual Florida College Hockey Classic at Germain Arena. The four-team tournament will unfold across two days, culminating in a match for the Ned Harkness Cup on Tuesday evening.
Cornell University will play the role of host once again; the Big Red have participated every year since the tournament started in 2000, and they’ve won it four times. They’ll face a stiff test in the opening game, however, as the top-ranked Providence Friars have looked close to unbeatable so far this season. Similarly, the Boston College Eagles will skate into the Classic ranked third in the country, and the Ohio St. Buckeyes will round out the field with their fifth tournament appearance and first since 2003, back when hockey pucks still required six AA batteries.