Before baseball, there was mace-maul, a medieval sport in which players wore chainmail uniforms, no-hitters were a bad thing, and each team’s disabled list was much, much longer. Support a more civilized sporting event with today’s GrouponLive deal for one ticket to a Florida Marlins game at Sun Life Stadium. When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to marlins.com to complete your transaction. See below for more info on fees. Choose from the following games:
- Against the New York Mets on Monday, September 5, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Monday, September 19, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Washington Nationals on Monday, September 26, at 7:10 p.m.
Choose from the following seating options:
- For $14, you get one bullpen box seat (a $23 value before game day and a $28 value on game day).
- For $24, you get one infield box seat (a $37 value before game day and a $43 value on game day).
- For $32, you get one Club B seat (a $45 value before game day and a $51 value on game day).
The Florida Marlins entertain fans with bold bat swings and sneaky base thefts, having won two World Series titles and sent more than a dozen players to the All-Star Game. Instead of assembling a tree house atop the right-field foul pole, fans can kick back in a choice of three seating areas located much closer to the action. This season, right-handed pitcher Anibal Sanchez has ruled the mound with a fiery fist, striking out 168 batters over 165.1 innings pitched. Meanwhile, right fielder Mike Stanton has helmed the slugging squad over 128 games by posting 78 RBIs and smacking 31 homers into the stands with a giant flyswatter.
As the Marlins prepare to unveil a new ballpark in 2012, fans can revel in 18 years of team history at Sun Life Stadium. Two of the world's largest HD video boards greet up to 38,560 visitors with a barrage of color, and the lush green outfield is maintained by a field crew that regularly reads it poems from Leaves of Grass.
Marlins.com charges a $2.50 per-ticket fee for bullpen box seats, a $4 per-ticket fee for infield box seats, and a $5 per-ticket fee for Club B seats.
2269 NW 199th St.
Miami Gardens, Florida 33056Get Directions