What You'll Get
- Florida Panthers game package with one ticket, a parking pass, gift, and a post-game slap shot on the ice
- Where: BB&T Center
- Door time: 60 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Packages and Games
Against the Nashville Predators on Sunday, February 8, at 3 p.m. or against the St. Louis Blues on Sunday, February 15, at 5 p.m.
- $52.00 for one balcony seat in section 321–327 or 331–332 (a $75.50 value)
- $65.00 for one lower end-zone seat in section 121–132 or 104–115 (a $94.25 value)
- $109.00 for one sideline seat in section 116–120, 101–103, or 133–134 (a $141.75 value)
Against the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday, February 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- $51.00 for one balcony seat in section 321–327 or 331–332 (a $73.50 value)
- $63.70 for one lower end-zone seat in section 121–132 or 104–115 (a $91 value)
- $102.00 for one sidelines seat in section 116–120, 101–103, or 133–134 (a $132.50 value)
Note: the Panthers will email your parking pass 24 hours prior to the game. To redeem your gift and post-game slap shot pass, stop by the pickup table outside of section 125 (next to the booster club table).
The Scouting Report
Over the course of one week in mid-February, the Panthers will face off against three of the best teams in the Western Conference: the Predators, Blues, and Ducks. That gauntlet of games will be a stiff test for this scrappy Florida squad, who are in pursuit of their first playoff appearance since 2012. But the Panthers have certainly looked up to the challenge thus far. They collected 50 points prior to the All Star break, which is the one week per season when players and Zamboni drivers can finally get some rest. Throughout the second half of the 2014-15 campaign, Florida will continue to rely on rising star Nick Bjugstad, who leads the team with 27 points and 15 goals.
As an expansion team in the 1993–94 NHL season, the Florida Panthers quickly found their footing, reaching the Stanley Cup Finals by 1996. The team plays its home games at BB&T Center, their home since its construction was completed for the 1998–99 season. The Center hosts hockey games as well as performances by artists such as Fleetwood Mac and Maroon 5, though rarely at the same time.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at BB&T Center day of game. Refundable only day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 60min before game. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Must provide email address at checkout; parking passes will be emailed to you.. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.