What You'll Get
- $21.50 for one G-Pass for upper ends seating (up to $39 value)
- $43 for one G-Pass for club ends seating, plus a post-game slap shot on the ice (up to $85 value)
- $50 for one G-Pass for lower goal zone seating (rows 18–28), plus a post-game slap shot on the ice (up to $95.25 value)
- View the seating chart.
- Available games: Thursday, October 6, at 7:30 p.m. (Lightning)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
A Guide to Gameday at BB&T Center
- Get there early: Parking lots around the arena open two hours before puck drop.
- Grab a pre-game drink: The Tiki Bar is located outside of section 116 on the main plaza level, and there, you can sip island-inspired drinks before watching the Panthers prowl for a W.
- Watch for the Roar Corps: The Panthers’ official energy team, the Roar Corps bounces around on game days pumping up the crowd, offering in-game promotions, and passing out goodies.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Report to sections 124-125 post game for slap shot. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.