- $25 for one ticket to Fifth Harmony’s Reflection: The Summer Tour featuring Natalie LaRose, Debby Ryan & The Never Ending and Bea Miller (up to $50.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Florida Theatre
- Seating: upper balcony
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The five harmonies: Camila Cabello, Normani Hamilton, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Hernandez, and Dinah Jane Hansen
- Where you first met them: on the second season of The X Factor
- Where they first met each other: on the second season of The X Factor
- What Simon Cowell said about them: “The chemistry between the Fifth Harmony girls both on and off stage is fantastic… They’re fun to be around and most importantly, they are all incredibly talented.”
- Their hits: “Miss Movin’ On,” “Me & My Girls,” “Better Together”
- Alternate version of “Better Together”: Camila, Lauren, and Ally’s Spanish-language “Juntos”
When it opened in 1927, the Florida Theatre was the largest of 15 cinemas in downtown Jacksonville. Today, it's the city's last surviving vestige of that era's iconic architecture. Designed by New Yorker R.E. Hall and Jacksonvillian Roy Benjamin, the venue is a prime example of the Mediterranean Revival style, with a ceiling covered in glittering stars and a six-story proscenium arch. And even as the entertainment industry shifted towards television, the Florida Theatre survived by hosting interactive game nights and concerts from underground artists, including Elvis Presley. The space was renovated In the early 1980s, and today it returns to its entertaining roots by hosting live events and classic film screenings.
128 E Forsyth St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202