- $30 for one ticket to Bowzer’s Rock N Roll Holiday Party (up to $69.15 value)
- When: Thursday, December 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Florida Theatre Jacksonvilee
- Seating: balcony, rows E–Q
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Bowzer’s Rock N Roll Holiday Party
- The Party: Celebrate the season with sets from classic rock and pop acts from bygone decades.
- Bowzer & The Stingrays: Jon “Bowzer” Bauman made a splash as a member of the popular ’70s group Sha Na Na—featured in the acclaimed documentary Grease—and today continues to tour and perform with his band.
- Herman’s Hermits: Peter Noone, the artist formerly known as Herman, croons candy-pop classics such as “I’m Into Something Good,” “Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter,” and the relentlessly catchy “I’m Henry the Eighth, I Am.”
- Gary Puckett & The Union Gap: The ’60s pop group won over fans with lush hits including “Woman, Woman” and “Young Girl.”
- Rocky & The Rollers: This hard-working touring band has performed with Dick Clark, The Shirelles, Jerry Lee Lewis, and many more luminaries of the rock ‘n’ roll scene.
When it opened in 1927, the Florida Theatre was the largest of 15 cinemas in downtown Jacksonville. Today, it's the city's last surviving vestige of that era's iconic architecture. Designed by New Yorker R.E. Hall and Jacksonvillian Roy Benjamin, the venue is a prime example of the Mediterranean Revival style, with a ceiling covered in glittering stars and a six-story proscenium arch. And even as the entertainment industry shifted towards television, the Florida Theatre survived by hosting interactive game nights and concerts from underground artists, including Elvis Presley. The space was renovated In the early 1980s, and today it returns to its entertaining roots by hosting live events and classic film screenings.