- $34 for one ticket to see MAZE featuring Frankie Beverly (up to $57.45 value)
- When: Friday, January 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Florida Theatre
- Section: upper balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
MAZE featuring Frankie Beverly
- Known for: slow jams with a dash of funk, Frankie Beverly’s come-hither croon
- The band’s original name: Raw Soul
- Number of singles that charted in the US and UK: 30
- How many reached number one?: two (“Back in Stride” and “Can’t Get Over You”)
- How many include the word “love?”: surprisingly, only two (“Love Is the Key” and “Love’s on the Run”)
When it opened in 1927, the Florida Theatre was the largest of 15 cinemas in downtown Jacksonville. Today, it's the city's last surviving vestige of that era's iconic architecture. Designed by New Yorker R.E. Hall and Jacksonvillian Roy Benjamin, the venue is a prime example of the Mediterranean Revival style, with a ceiling covered in glittering stars and a six-story proscenium arch. And even as the entertainment industry shifted towards television, the Florida Theatre survived by hosting interactive game nights and concerts from underground artists, including Elvis Presley. The space was renovated In the early 1980s, and today it returns to its entertaining roots by hosting live events and classic film screenings.