What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see The Flying Karamazov Brothers (up to $34.50 value)
- When: Sunday, October 11, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Count Basie Theatre
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Flying Karamazov Brothers
- Who? A band of jugglers and comedians, founded in 1973, that has graced Broadway and international stages with their signature brand of electric whimsy.
- Signature: They like to incorporate music in unexpected ways, punctuating their routines by juggling drum sticks and thwacking marimbaphones.
- Press: The Wall Street Journal declares, “The Karamazovs deliver visual and verbal one-liners, all while creatively tossing about anything they can get their hands on!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 10/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Count Basie Theatre
Upon entering the Count Basie Theatre, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Count Basie has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.