What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to see FML: How Carson McCullers Saved My Life (up to $20 value)
- Where: The Newhart Family Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Thursday, February 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 1 at 2 p.m.
FML: How Carson McCullers Saved My Life
- The Plot: Homophobic cyberbullies seem set to ruin Jo’s sophomore year, but when her english teacher assigns Carson McCullers’ The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, Jo discovers she may have found the life raft she needs to get through the year.
- For Fans Of: Freaks and Geeks, The Breakfast Club, The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
- Press Quotes: “Gubbins’s tale proves a worthy, nonpandering update to McCullers’s themes.” - Time Out Chicago on the Steppenwolf production
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Newhart Family Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Loyola University Chicago - Department of Fine and Performing Arts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.