What You'll Get
- One ticket to the FOG Awards
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 6 p.m.
- Where: San Jose Center Of Performing Arts
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- $50 for sections 106–110 (up to $118.75 value)
- $135 for section 102 or 114 (up to $277 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- What FOG is: Festival of Globe, a 10-day film festival featuring independent shorts, documentaries, and feature films from across the world
- What FOG represents: Hollywood and Bollywood, plus the cinema and stars of the Philippines, China, Russia, Mexico, and more
- The awards show: a who’s who of the international cinema community, including movie directors, stars, dancers, musicians, and more than 20,000 attendees, all there to celebrate the best of the fest
- From Hollywood: expect to see household names such as Jackie Chan, Martin Sheen, Sharon Stone, and Jane Fonda
- From Bollywood: expect to see (and maybe hear) singers Bappi Lahiri and Sonu Nigam, as well as actors such as Gulshan Grover and Lauren Gottlieb
- From the Rest of the World: spot Vietnamese actress Kathy Uyen, Iranian actress Shohreh Aghdashloo, and Vietnamese mixed martial artist Cung Le
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 8/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.