What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Foghat
- When: Saturday, July 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for Tier 2 seating (up to $49 value)
- $35 for Tier 1 seating (up to $59 value)
- Click view the seating chart
- Although they’re a staple of American classic rock: Foghat actually formed in the foggy, hatted city of London in 1971
- And by 1975: the band had become the epitome of ’70s arena rock with bluesy, boogying riffs, leading to eight gold records, one platinum album, and their double-platinum zenith
- That zenith being: Foghat Live, the double-live album that made double-live albums in vogue throughout the ’70s, and whose gatefold cover could double as a hang glider
- What to expect from the concert: classic stompers such as “Slow Ride,” “Fool for the City,” “Stone Blue,” and “I Just Wanna Make Love to You”
- Who to bring: your rock-loving self, your friend with the good lighter, and the entire cast of Dazed and Confused
“A Paramount All-Talking Picture” starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the ’70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Paramount Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Paramount Hudson Valley's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.