- One G-Pass to Foghat
- When: Sunday, July 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live at Hard Rock Rocksino
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $9 for rows D–K of section 4 or 6 (up to $25.70 value)
- $10 for rows L–CC of section 1 or 3, or rows A–C of section 4 or 6 (up to $28.25 value)
- $14 for rows B–K of section 1 or 3 (up to $38.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Although they’re a staple of American classic rock: Foghat actually formed in the foggy, hatted city of London in 1971
- And by 1975: the band had become the epitome of ’70s arena rock with bluesy, boogying riffs, leading to eight gold records, one platinum album, and their double-platinum zenith
- That zenith being: Foghat Live, the double-live album that made double-live albums in vogue throughout the ’70s, and whose gatefold cover could double as a hang glider
- What to expect from the concert: classic stompers such as “Slow Ride,” “Fool for the City,” “Stone Blue,” and “I Just Wanna Make Love to You”
- Who to bring: your rock-loving self, your friend with the good lighter, and the entire cast of Dazed and Confused
Hard Rock Live and Club Velvet
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.