’70s arena kings treat fans to a fist-pumping set of bluesy, classic-rock staples such as “Slow Ride” and “Fool for the City”
What You'll Get
- Seating: section 201
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Although they’re a staple of American classic rock: Foghat actually formed in the foggy, hatted city of London in 1971.
- And by 1975: The band had become the epitome of ’70s arena rock with bluesy, boogying riffs, leading to eight gold records, one platinum album, and their double-platinum zenith.
- That zenith being: Foghat Live, the double-live album that made double-live albums in vogue throughout the ’70s, and whose gatefold cover could double as a hang glider
- What to expect from the concert: classic stompers such as “Slow Ride,” “Fool for the City,” “Stone Blue,” and “I Just Wanna Make Love to You”
- Who to bring: your rock-loving self, your friend with the good lighter, and the entire cast of Dazed and Confused
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 20, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.