What You'll Get
- One ticket to Food Network In Concert, which includes lawn seats to the concert itself and a choice of a lunch hosted by a Food Network Star
- When: Saturday, September 20, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Ravinia
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the schedule and event locations
Lunch and Music Event Options
- Rock ‘N’ Rolls: gourmet sandwiches, Ketel One cocktails, and hand-picked wines, as hosted by The Kitchen’s Jeff Mauro
- Country Cookout: burgers and fried chicken paired with beer and cocktails inspired by country songs, as hosted by The Kitchen’s Sunny Anderson
- Hot Hot Hot Presented by the Islands of the Bahamas: spicy dishes from around the world paired with specialty wines and cocktails, as hosted by a Performance by DJ Sapphire
- Franks & Beats: five of Chicago’s best hot-dog restaurants face off against five celebrated chefs in an event judged by the attendees, as well as guests Geoffrey Zakarian (The Kitchen, Chopped, Iron Chef), Jose Garces (Iron Chef), Marc Murphy (Chopped), and Anne Burrell (Worst Cooks in America)
Food Network In Concert
Live Music: John Mayer Phillip Phillips Twin Forks Raul Midón California Wives Alexandra Richards Zane Carney
Top Local and National Chefs: Hsing Chen Ken Carter Andres Barrera Gale Gand Charlie McKenna Mindy Segal
Special Events: book signings grilling seminar cocktail and dining events (extra ticket required)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2014. Limit 20 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Ravinia. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Food Network's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 11am. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.