What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $32.85 value)
For King & Country
- Who they are: Brothers Joel and Luke Smallbone, who were originally born in Sydney, Australia but moved to Nashville in 1991. They come from a musical family, too—their dad was a promoter, and their sister is Christian singer Rebecca St. James.
- Their sound: anthemic, rich, and downright uplifting. Joel and Luke’s poignant melodies and meaningful lyrics go hand-in-hand with the duo’s stage name, which conveys their belief in something larger than themselves.
- Influences: everything from U2, The Beatles, and OneRepublic to the film scores from Braveheart and Gladiator, which are even more inspiring than watching a kangaroo dunk a basketball for the first time
- How they’ve been described: Early in the band’s career, American Songwriter pegged For King & Country as “Australia’s answer to Coldplay.”
- Where you’ve heard them: Their multi-purpose songs have popped up during The Emmys, the U.S. Open tennis championship, on CW’s The Vampire Diaries, and numerous commercials.
- What to expect: Hits from their 2015’s Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong., which was the duo’s highest-debuting album and peaked at No. 13 on the Billboard 200. It includes top singles “Fix My Eyes,” “To the Dreamers” and “It’s Not Over Yet.”
- Also appearing: Lauren Daigle, a contemporary Christian music singer hailing from Lafayette, Louisiana, was named ”New Artist of the Year” at the 2015 Gospel Music Association’s Dove Awards. Her latest album, “How Can It Be,” was nominated for a 2016 Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.