- One ticket to For The Last Time: A New Jazz Musical
- When: through June 20
- Where: The Clurman Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Click here to view the performance schedule
- $29 for orchestra seating on a weekday (up to $59 value)
- $35 for orchestra seating on a weekend (up to $79 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
For The Last Time: A New Jazz Musical
For The Last Time transforms a contemporary New York theater into 1950s New Orleans. Here, a group of young African-American performers create art, play music, and fall in love. But the tight-knit community is threatened when events from the past and a crime of passion shake its foundation.
The new musical is the brainchild of Nancy Harrow, a veteran jazz musician and songwriter, and award-winning director Will Pomerantz. Their previous collaboration, the Zelda and F. Scott Fitzgerald-inspired musical This Side of Paradise, received ten Broadway World Awards, and their latest production also has a literary inspiration: Nathaniel Hawthorne’s The Marble Faun. Their unique adaptation of the classic novel about sin, guilt, and the bonds of friendship has been praised by outlets including The New York Times and NY Theatre Guide.