- One ticket to see the Quick Lane Bowl between the University of North Carolina and Rutgers University
- When: Friday, December 26, at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Ford Field
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $39 for seating in sections 122 or 123 ($77.65 value)
- $50 for front seating in section 103, 104, 108, 109, 124–126, 128–130, 205–209, or 229–232 ($103.25 value)
Quick Lane Bowl
When Rutgers and North Carolina take the first snap on December 26, they will inaugurate a brand new bowl game that pits a Big Ten team against a squad from the ACC. The Tar Heels enter the contest coming off a record-setting year from quarterback Marquise Williams. His performance in 2014 smashed single-season school records for total offense and most rushing touchdowns by a quarterback. Across the field, Rutgers wide receiver Leonte Carroo earned First Team All-Big Ten honors for his stellar grabs, which will be an asset in this bowl game or in case a vase falls off a bookshelf on the sideline.