What You'll Get
- $39 for one early-discount G-Pass ticket for seating in sections B or G, rows L–U (up to $63 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $49 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections B or G, rows L–U (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Foreigner: The Hits Unplugged and Live
- See a live performance of “Hot Blooded” here
- The name: when they formed, two of the members were English and the other three were American, meaning someone in the band would always be a foreigner, no matter what country they were in
- How long they’ve been getting their passports stamped: since 1976
- 80 million: the number of albums sold, making them one of the most popular bands of all time
- Original Foreigner lead guitarist who still makes that six-string scream: Mick Jones
- Foreigner hits that use metaphors: “Hot Blooded,” “Double Vision,” “Cold as Ice”
- Foreigner ballad with the best choir appearance: “I Want to Know What Love Is”
- Foreigner single that proves that if you just keep a-rockin’, and just don’t stop, you’re gonna be on top: “Juke Box Hero”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 11, 2016. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.