- $20 for one G-Pass for the general-admission lawn (up to $32.25 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201-211 (up to $41.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Foreigner 40th Anniversary Tour with Cheap Trick and Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience
- The Hits: After unleashing their 1977 debut single, “Feels Like the First Time,” Foreigner flooded the charts with timeless anthems such as “Juke Box Hero,” “Cold as Ice,” “Urgent,” “Hot Blooded,” and the worldwide #1 hit, “I Want to Know What Love Is,” resulting in 16 Top 30 hits, 10 multi-platinum albums, and a well-earned status as one of the most popular rock bands on Earth.
- The Latest Album and Tour: To celebrate their 40th anniversary, the iconic rockers are embarking on a year-long tour that ties into their latest release, 40 – Forty Hits From Forty Years , a comprehensive compilation of classic chartbusters featuring the brand new singles, “The Flame Still Burns” and “Give My Life for Love.”
- What Mick Jones Says About This Tour: “I never could have imagined when I set out to create Foreigner forty years ago, that we’d still be touring around the world and performing the music we love all these years later. I can’t express the gratitude I feel when fans share stories of how our songs have been woven into their milestones and memories over the years. This summer we are going to celebrate these songs, and I can’t imagine a better group of friends to share this monumental tour with, than Cheap Trick…who are sure to make it a true tribute to the everlasting power of rock and roll.”
- Cheap Trick: Inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2016, this influential classic rock group sold over 20 million albums worldwide with timeless hits such as “I Want You To Want Me,” “Dream Police,” and “Surrender.”
- Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience: The son of original Zeppelin drummer John Bonham leads this spot-on tribute packed with hits and jaw-dropping drum solos.