- $39 for two tickets to see Forever Blonde or Salcetera (up to $65.28 value)
- Where: Provincetown Inn
- General admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m. for Forever Blonde; 9 p.m. for Salcetera
- Ticket values include all fees.
- “Forever Blonde” Thursday–Sunday at 8 p.m.
- “Salcetera” Thursday–Sunday at 9:30 p.m.
- Valid for any show from July 3-August 31
Darlene Van Alstyne pays homage to famous blondes in her aptly titled Forever Blonde. During the music-and-dance revue, the actress and a fleet of eight dancers perform choreographed numbers to dance styles from pop to country line dance, from jazz and pole to rock and Bollywood, from songstresses including Britney Spears, Pink, Jessica Simpson, Nancy Sinatra, Madonna, and more. The show, which was called “exceptional” by Banner’s Ann Wood, pulsates with both pop dance moves and routines borrowed from Bollywood, cabaret, and jazz.
Salcetera, a 50-minute ballroom-style latin dance revue hosted by Mona Mour and performed by a team of professional dancers, featuring styles such as cha cha, cumbia, afro, samba, tango, paso doble, salsa, and aerial and floor routines. Each family-friendly number pays tribute to a number of countries and cultures.