- $39 for two tickets to see Salcetera or Forever Blonde (up to $60 value)
- Where: Provincetown Inn
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Salcetera Tuesday–Friday at 9:30 p.m., June 26–September 5
- Forever Blonde Tuesday–Friday at 8 p.m., June 30–September 5
Salcetera, a 50-minute ballroom-style latin dance revue hosted by Mona Mour and performed by a team of professional dancers, featuring an array of dance routines including flamenco, cumbia, calypso, bachata, cha–cha, tango, reggaeton, merengue, ranchera, and salsa. Each family-friendly number pays tribute to a number of countries and cultures, from the Caribbean to South America with a stop in Spain.
Darlene Van Alstyne pays homage to famous blondes in her aptly titled Forever Blonde. During the music-and-dance revue, the actress and a fleet of eight dancers perform choreographed numbers to dance styles from pop to country line dance, from jazz and pole to rock and Bollywood, from songstresses including Taylor Swift, Sia, Iggy Azalea, Jessica Simpson, Mariah Carey, and Meghan Trainor along with the classic blondes like Cher, Lady Gaga, and Madonna. The show, which was called “exceptional” by Banner’s Ann Wood, pulsates with both pop dance moves and routines borrowed from Bollywood, cabaret, and jazz.