- $59 for one ticket to Forever Daughters Mother’s Day Luncheon: A Call of Remembrance (up to $103.49 value)
- When: Saturday, May 10, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch with dessert
- A signature necklace
- Acknowledgement of the guest’s mother
- Inspirational speech by Amy DuBois Barnett
Forever Daughters Mother’s Day Luncheon: A Call of Remembrance
The Forever Daughters Foundation’s first-annual Mother’s Day luncheon celebrates the lives of mothers that have been lost while empowering daughters to succeed in the way their loving mothers would have envisioned. Hosted by Pam Alster, author of the Amazon bestseller Robin’s Blue, the uplifting luncheon includes a keynote speech by Amy DuBois Barnett, former editor-in-chief of Ebony and author of the life-coaching book Get Yours! How to Have Everything You Ever Dreamed of and More. Attendees will also have the chance to meet Joresa Blount, the actress who founded Forever Daughters.
- Starter: Pear and gorgonzola salad
- Main Course: Macadamia crusted chicken or California sanddabs sautéed with lemon-caper sauce or grilled portobello and asparagus risotto
- Dessert: Berry shortcake or chocolate cappuccino cup
Forever Daughters Foundation
Actress Joresa Blount lost her mother in 2012. The moment followed months of hospitalization, nursing-home care, and despondency. And while going through it all Joresa felt guilty for not being able to do enough. But when her mother passed and death confronted Joresa head-on, she realized that life itself is short and precious, and that she needed to make use of every second she had. So, she founded Forever Daughters, a sisterhood that empowers women whose mothers have been lost or absent to overcome their grief and take hold of life. Through mentorships and workshops, they provide support and grief counseling for motherless women of all ages.
11461 Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90049Get Directions