What You'll Get
- $27 for one ticket for seating in the balcony (up to $55 value)
Forever Freestyle 11
- TKA/K7: The freestyle trio TKA—reunited with frontman K7–dominated New York and Miami dance clubs with the hits “Louder Than Love” and “Maria.”
- Judy Torres: “The Queen of Freestyle” is known for her long-running freestyle radio show on New York’s WKTU, and for mixing bouncy beats with sad lyrics.
- Cynthia: In addition to playing “Dreamgirl” to Johnny O’s “Dreamboy” in the aforementioned 1990 dance smash, Cynthia hit the Billboard Top 100 with “Break Up to Make Up” and “If I Had the Chance”
- Also Appearing: George Lamond | Noel | Coro | Rob Base | Sa-Fire | Corina | Lydia Lee Love | Soave
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.