Sometimes you need to get out in the open air, especially if your job is to hide in a ventilation duct and blow on people. Take a breather with this GrouponLive deal.
- Forever Never Land/Music Forever Land featuring Everclear and Vertical Horizon
- When: Saturday, September 13 through Sunday, September 14
- Where: Avila Beach Golf Resort
- Door time: 11 a.m. each day
- Click here to view the lineup.
- Click here to view a list of attractions.
- $71 for one general-admission ticket and a shuttle pass for Saturday, September 13 (up to $155 value)
- $94 for one general-admission ticket and a shuttle pass for September 13-14 (up to $205 value)
- $71 for one general-admission ticket and a shuttle pass for Sunday, September 14 (up to $155 value)
Forever Never Land/Music Forever Land
- A-Trak: This DJ, known for his live shows, was named one of the 50 Most Important People in EDM by Rolling Stone Magazine
- Everclear: The alt-rock band known for their infectious single “Santa Monica” shares guitar-laden tracks.
- Vertical Horizon: The group behind “You’re a God” and “Everything You Want” released their latest album, Echoes From the Underground in 2013.
- RJD2: The musician and producer responsible for the music in the opening credits to Mad Men
- Click here to view the full lineup.
- Pirates Cove: This aquatic area hosts foam parties, volleyball, and water slides.
- International World: The food-and-drink section features cuisine from more than 10 countries.
- Castle Land: Just like in the best fairytales, this zone allows you to zipline and glitter bomb your friends.
- Futureland: The backdrop for laser-tag matches and a neon paint party.
- Click here to view all attractions.
64% of 25 customers recommend
“Very quick and helpful customer service! They allowed me to change the day that I activated the Groupon for.”