- One ticket to see Forever Tango
- When: October 29–November 2
- Where: Cutler Majestic Theatre at Emerson College
- Section: mezzanine A
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
$37.50 for one ticket to one of the below performances (up to an $82.50 value)<p>
- Tuesday, October 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 30, at 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 31, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
$42.50 for one ticket to one of the below performances (up to a $92.50 value)
- Friday, November 1, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 2, at 4 p.m. or 8 p.m.<p>
After its successful Broadway revival this past summer, Luis Bravo's Forever Tango returns to Boston for another fiery run of Argentinean music and dance. During the shows, tango dancers sensually kick and gracefully twirl to the music of a live piece orchestra and the steely gaze of a squirt-gun-toting choreographer. A vocalist pipes in lyrics and a bandoneón hums its signature tango tune in both original and traditional songs that give spectators a taste of the sultry vibrancy of an Argentinean cabaret. As stage lights refract off the dancers' rhinestone-studded dresses, toes won't fail to tap to the rumbling rhythms and up-tempo cadences pulsing on stage.