What You'll Get
- Admission to Forgiving BUT NOT Forgetting
- When: December 5–6
- Where: Anacostia Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $46 for one general-admission ticket (up to $90.93 value)
- $92 for two VIP II tickets (up to $184.86 value). VIP II admission includes priority seating, one VIP Black Card, and one concession-stand item.
Forgiving BUT NOT Forgetting
It’s the holiday season, and Tia and her family have gathered for a festive meal. But as the evening wears on, Tia’s deep-seated issues with both her mother and her fiance bubble to the surface. This new play by Dennis Williams explores themes of love, faith, and forgiveness, with the story of one family at a crossroads at its center.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Anacostia Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects LSS Universal's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.