All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission to Forgiving BUT NOT Forgetting
- When: December 12
- Where: The Howard Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $52.83 value)
- $49 for two VIP II tickets (up to $101.36 value). VIP II admission includes priority seating, one VIP Black Card.
- $65 for one VIP I package (up to $135.36 value). VIP I package includes two VIP tickets with priority seating, two VIP Black Cards.
Forgiving BUT NOT Forgetting
It’s the holiday season, and Tia and her family have gathered for a festive meal. But as the evening wears on, Tia’s deep-seated issues with both her mother and her fiance bubble to the surface. This new play by Dennis Williams explores themes of love, faith, and forgiveness, with the story of one family at a crossroads at its center.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 13 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.