What You'll Get
- $89.50 for one 2-day general-admission pass (up to $132.73 value)
- The pass is good for admission beginning at noon on Saturday, April 30 and Sunday, May 1
- Click to view the schedule
- Rob Zombie: The former lead singer of industrial pioneers White Zombie struck out on his own with several landmark horror-inspired albums, including Hellbilly Deluxe. His love of the macabre extends not only to the shock-rock props, set-pieces, and projections of his live show, but to a successful film career as well—he’s directed a Halloween remake, The Devil’s Rejects, and the upcoming 31.
- Disturbed: Lead singer David Draiman’s arena rock is inspired by Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden, and with classics such as “Liberate” and “Down with the Sickness,” the band has earned a Grammy nomination, two Loudwire Music awards, and five consecutive No. 1 albums—a feat that only Metallica and Dave Matthews Band have matched.
- Also Appearing: Megadeth | Bring Me the Horizon | Shinedown | Five Finger Death Punch | Sixx A.M. | 3 Doors Down | Lamb of God | Pennywise | Anthrax | Sevendust | Bullet For My Valentine
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.