What You'll Get
- $65.70 for a two-day general-admission ticket (up to $123.20 value)
- Click to view the full lineup
- Def Leppard: Joe Elliot’s vocal gusto, Phil Collen’s matchbook-striking riffs, and Rick “The Thunder God” Allen’s drumming bombast helped these Brit-metal gods sell more than 100 million records and keep the charts clogged for decades with anthems such as “Pour Some Sugar on Me” and “Animal.”
- Chevelle: This three-piece rock outfit revs audiences’ engines with a stripped-down brand of metal in songs such as “Send the Pain Below” and “Face to the Floor.”
- Also Appearing: Papa Roach | Alter Bridge | Seether | Three Days Grace | In This Moment | Motionless in White | Nothing More | Beartooth | Cover Your Tracks
- Soundgarden: With the 10-lunged wail of Chris Cornell and the blistering riffs of Kim Thayall, the Grammy-winning legends behind “Black Hole Sun” and “Spoonman” defined the grunge era of the ’90s. After a 12-year break, the band came back with a vengeance with 2012’s King Animal, and has another album of blister-makers in the works.
- A Perfect Circle: Reunited and it feels so…ferocious, the Maynard James Keenan–led supergroup behind hits such as “Weak and Powerless” and “The Outsider” comes full circle with a lineup featuring co-founding guitarist Billy Howerdel, Smashing Pumpkins’ James Iha, and Puscifer’s Matt McJunkins.
- Also Appearing: The Offspring | Mastodon | Highly Suspect | The Pretty Reckless | In Flames | Eagles of Death Metal | All That Remains | Starset | I Prevail | Dinosaur Pile-Up | Goodbye June
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2017. Limit 8/person. Tickets will be e-mailed by 4/27; please present e-ticket on day of show at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.