- $50 for one G-Pass to Fort Rock Festival featuring Slipknot, Godsmack, and Papa Roach (up to $81.60 value)
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 11 a.m.
- Where: JetBlue Park
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fort Rock Festival
- Slipknot: Iowan heavy-metal icons known for blending cyclonic guitars with white-noise turntables, all while wearing demonic masks and matching jumpsuits. Their aggressive spectacle has led to seven Grammy nominations and one win for Best Metal Performance in 2006.
- Godsmack: These post-grunge rockers shroud hits such as “Keep Away,” “Awake,” and “Voodoo” in angst and occult imagery.
- Papa Roach: These Grammy-nominated nü-metal superstars are known for the hits “Scars” and “Last Resort.”
- Breaking Benjamin: Freshly reformed but retaining the original singer, Breaking Benjamin combines the insistent vocals and buzzsaw guitars that unleashed hits such as “Sooner or Later” and “Breath.”
- In This Moment: Tying its dark, metal-infused rock to the ethereal vocals of lead singer Maria Brink, In This Moment has churned out singles including “Blood,” “Adrenalize,” and “Sick Like Me”—the last of which is from their most recent album, Black Widow.
- The Pretty Reckless: With a gothic hard-rock sound and throbbing singles featuring pitch-dark titles such as “Going to Hell,” “Kill Me,” and “Make Me Wanna Die,” it’s no wonder this New York quartet has opened for Evanescence and Marilyn Manson.
- Other Notable Acts: Motionless in White | We Are Harlot | Starset | Butcher Babes | Young Guns | Vamps