What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket for upper-level seating ($17.75 value)
- $15 for one ticket for lower-level seating ($28 value)
- When: Tuesday, February 16, at 7 p.m. (Grand Rapids Drive); Thursday, February 25, at 7 p.m. (Westchester Knicks); or Wednesday, March 9, at 7 p.m. (Canton Charge)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
- A Dynasty in the Making: the Mad Ants won their first championship in 2014 and returned to the D-League Finals in 2015. Could this year be their third trip?
- Against the Knicks: though the formidable Knicks lead the Atlantic Division, the Mad Ants eked out a 98–97 road win in their only prior meeting this season, earning them an extra viewing of Hoosiers on the bus ride home.
- Against the Drive: Fort Wayne has knocked off Grand Rapids both times they’ve matched up this season.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fort Wayne Mad Ants
When the Continental Basketball Association went under in 2001, Fort Wayne was without a minor league basketball franchise for six years. Taking the place of the CBA’s Fort Wayne Fury and rescuing countless basketballs from unemployment lines, the Mad Ants arrived as the NBA Developmental League affiliates of the Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons—an organization that was originally founded in Fort Wayne. Today, they act as the sole independent team in the league, sharing a loose affiliation with 13 different franchises. The approach has paid off for them: in 2014 they took home their first-ever D-League championship.