- $6 for one ticket for upper-level seating in rows 15–24 of sections 212–220 ($17.75 value)
- $11 for one ticket for lower-level sideline seating in rows 1–13 of sections 212–220 ($28 value)
- When: Sunday, December 27, at 5 p.m. (Sioux Falls Skyforce) or Saturday, January 2, at 7:30 p.m. (Iowa Energy)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
- Building a Dynasty: the Mad Ants won their first championship in 2014 and returned to the D-League Finals in 2015
- Winning the Division: the Mad Ants are locked in a three-way race for the Central Division against the Sioux Falls Skyforce and Iowa Energy—both of whom they face at home in the span of a week
- Winning at Home: Fort Wayne won five of its first six at Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, setting the stage for some crucial divisional wins during this pair of home games
Fort Wayne Mad Ants
When the Continental Basketball Association went under in 2001, Fort Wayne was without a minor league basketball franchise for six years. Taking the place of the CBA’s Fort Wayne Fury and rescuing countless basketballs from unemployment lines, the Mad Ants arrived as the NBA Developmental League affiliates of the Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons—an organization that was originally founded in Fort Wayne. Today, they act as the sole independent team in the league, sharing a loose affiliation with 13 different franchises. The approach has paid off for them: in 2014 they took home their first-ever D-League championship.
Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
4000 Parnell Ave.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805