- $8 for one ticket for upper-level seating in section 211–220 ($17.75 value)
- When: Friday, March 11, at 7:30 p.m. (Westchester Knicks) or Sunday, March 20, at 5 p.m. (Grand Rapids Drive)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
- A Dynasty in the Making: the Mad Ants won their first championship in 2014 and returned to the D-League Finals in 2015. Could this year be their third trip?
- Against the Knicks: though the formidable Knicks lead the Atlantic Division, the Mad Ants eked out a 98–97 road win in their only prior meeting this season, earning them an extra viewing of Hoosiers on the bus ride home.
- Against the Drive: Fort Wayne has won three of the four matchups against Grand Rapids this season.
Fort Wayne Mad Ants
When the Continental Basketball Association went under in 2001, Fort Wayne was without a minor league basketball franchise for six years. Taking the place of the CBA’s Fort Wayne Fury and rescuing countless basketballs from unemployment lines, the Mad Ants arrived as the NBA Developmental League affiliates of the Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons—an organization that was originally founded in Fort Wayne. Today, they act as the sole independent team in the league, sharing a loose affiliation with 13 different franchises. The approach has paid off for them: in 2014 they took home their first-ever D-League championship.
Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
4000 Parnell Ave.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805