- One G-Pass to the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- Where: Will Rogers Coliseum at the Will Rogers Memorial Center
- Seating: Reserved
- Door time: One hour before
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here for the seating chart.<p>
Dates and Times
$12 for one G-Pass for reserved seating (a $25 value) on the following dates:
- Saturday, January 25, at 10 a.m.
- Sunday, January 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 2, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
$9 for one G-Pass for reserved seating (a $19 value) on the following dates:
- Monday, January 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 4, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, February 6, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, February 7, at 2 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
Fueled by 118 years of tradition, the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo corrals more than 1,200 professional rodeo athletes and 22,000 head of livestock during a multiweek celebration of Western lifestyle and culture. Guests buck to the edge of their seats and fine-tune their “yee-haws!” as cowboys compete in a variety of rodeo events, including bronc riding and bull riding. In between competitive cowboy bouts, attendees can browse 4 acres of trade-show and commercial exhibits or keep budding gauchos entertained at a host of kid-friendly attractions, such as a petting zoo, magic show, and milking parlor. Additionally, rodeo guests can use their tickets for free admission to lasso educational tidbits at a trio of local museums, including the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, and the Cattle Raisers Museum.