- One ticket to a Fort Worth Vaqueros NPSL soccer game
- When: Against FC Wichita on June 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Martin Field
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $2.50 for one youth ticket ($5 value)
- $5 for one adult ticket ($10 value)
Fort Worth Vaqueros
In the weeks approaching their first season in the NPSL, the Fort Worth Vaqueros called upon their emerging fanbase to cement their identity. By way of an online vote in the spring of 2014, more than 1,000 fans selected the name Vaqueros—a nod to Texas’s rich cowboy culture. Shortly after, they decided on the team’s bold logo, which places the club name above a soccer ball and under the juxtaposition of two iconic images: a cowboy hat with longhorns protruding from each side. The Vaqueros flex their passing, shooting, and dribbling skills while also aerating the turf of LaGrave Field as a member of the South Region in the 85-team National Premier Soccer League.