- One ticket to a Fort Worth Vaqueros NPSL soccer game
- Where: Martin Field
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $2.50 for one youth ticket for children ages 6–16 ($5 value)
- $5 for one adult ticket ($10 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the San Antonio Corinthians on Thursday, July 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Liverpool Warriors on Saturday, July 4, at 7:30 p.m.
Fort Worth Vaqueros
In the weeks approaching their first season in the NPSL, the Fort Worth Vaqueros called upon their emerging fanbase to cement their identity. By way of an online vote in the spring of 2014, more than 1,000 fans selected the name Vaqueros—a nod to Texas’s rich cowboy culture. Shortly after, they decided on the team’s bold logo, which places the club name above a soccer ball and under the juxtaposition of two iconic images: a cowboy hat with longhorns protruding from each side. The Vaqueros flex their passing, shooting, and dribbling skills while also aerating the turf of LaGrave Field as a member of the South Region in the 85-team National Premier Soccer League.