What You'll Get
- $26 for one general-admission ticket (up to $35.46 value)
- $34 for one VIP ticket with festival t-shirt (up to $48.32 value)
- Click here to view the lineup
Four Chord Music Festival
- Yellowcard: As the most successful pop-punk band to feature a violinist since Itzhak Perlman got kicked out of The Clash, this Jacksonville foursome first commandeered MTV in 2004 with the grabbing double-platinum single “Ocean Avenue.” Expect hits such as “For Your and Your Denial” and new tracks sporting a more traditional rock sound from 2014’s Life a Sail.
- Anti-Flag: An American punk rock band from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Formed in 1988 by singer/guitarist Justin Sane and drummer Pat Thetic and in 1996, the band released their first album, Die For the Government.
- Citizen: With a sturdy mix of emo pop, post hardcore, and chunky indie rock, this Midwestern outfit recently landed at #2 on the Billboard vinyl charts with their sophomore album, Everybody is Going to Heaven, and scored a slot on the Vans Warped Tour.
- Hit the Lights: Lima, Ohio’s human M1 Abrams tank of melodic emocore and kinetic pop-punk garnered a devoted cult thanks to their fervent live performances (including the Warped tour). They’re perfect for fans of All Time Low, Jimmy Eat World, and truancy (as documented in the album Skip School, Start Fights).
- The SpacePimps: Having honed their lightning-speed percussion over the course of three albums and years on the Vans Warped bill, the group now shares tunes from its latest release, Eternal Boy, which has charted on iTunes’s Top 40 and Alternative Top 20
- Masked Intruder: From Madison, Wisconsin comes this color-cloaked Fat Wreck Chords recording act, whose pop punk packs a hooky, yearning punch akin to Green Day. Concealing their faces in ski masks on stage, the foursome also veils their identities in pseudonyms such as Intruder Yellow, Intruder Green, Intruder Red, and Intruder Blue—though it’s possible that Intruder Green only exists when Intruder Yellow and Blue are hugging.
- Other Notable Acts: Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties | Patent Pending | Survay Says! | Harbour | Head Injuries | Drop the Act | Check Engine Light | Look Out Loretta | Cynimatics
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 12/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.