Inspired by real-life events, this play offers a dramatic retelling of the conflict-ridden studio sessions behind the Ramones’ fifth album
About This Deal
- Valid for May 21–24 and May 26 evening performances
- View all available dates, showtimes, and seating options
- Click to view the seating chart
- Must enter code GRPN at checkout.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to a third-party site to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all third-party fees and taxes in full.
Four Chords and a Gun
- What it is: a theatrical retelling of the recording sessions for the Ramones’ 1979 album, End of the Century. The drama includes a love triangle involving two band members, as well as discord between the Ramones and the album’s producer, the infamous and mercurial Phil Spector, who reportedly brandished a pistol once, forcing the punk rockers to continue recording.
- What it isn’t: a musical
- The playwright: John Ross Bowie, who acts on hit TV shows like The Big Bang Theory and Speechless
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires May 26, 2019. Limit 8/person. Customers buy through https://gr.pn/2veLBG8. Contact Broadway in Chicago at (312) 977-1700 with questions. See our Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Must enter code GRPN at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.