Inspired by real-life events, this play offers a dramatic retelling of the conflict-ridden studio sessions behind the Ramones’ fifth album
What You'll Get
- Seating: front/rear orchestra (main level) or rear balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming performances
Four Chords and a Gun
- What it is: a theatrical retelling of the recording sessions for the Ramones’ 1979 album, End of the Century. The drama includes a love triangle involving two band members, as well as discord between the Ramones and the album’s producer, the infamous and mercurial Phil Spector, who reportedly brandished a pistol once, forcing the punk rockers to continue recording.
- What it isn’t: a musical
- The playwright: John Ross Bowie, a former actor you probably know as Barry Kripke on The Big Bang Theory
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Limit 8/person. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.